Slumber Party, Bachelorette Party or Bridal Shower before your wedding?
If you are wondering about what you could do with your (girl) friends before you wedding, here are some help :).
If you are looking for a photographer to catch great memories from this moment, don’t hesitate to contact me ;).
What’s about the slumber Party, Bachelorette Party and Bridal Shower?
Slumber party is a party in which a group of friends, esp. girls, sleep at one friend’s home.
“All the boys went, and we’re having a slumber party!” Alice announced, driving Bella to the Cullen’s house.
Bridal shower (also knows as Wedding Shower) is a gift-giving party held for a bride-to-be in anticipation of her wedding. The custom originated in the 1890s and is today most common in the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand (and Asia).
Bachelorette party, hen(s) party, hen(s) night or hen(s) do, is a party held for a woman who is about to get married.
Bachelorette (BP) is a fun night out, usually with your friends, and is sometimes a little more wild.
The bachelorette party is modeled after the bachelor party, which is itself historically a dinner given by the bridegroom to his friends shortly before his wedding
Where to go for your slumber Party, Bachelorette Party and Bridal Shower on the French Riviera?
- Antibes old town: From Antibes old town to beaches, enjoy the port and then go to the Cap d’Antibes and Juan les Pins
- Cannes: Crowded street of Cannes (if you like it), the new RailStation, the Palais des Festival, the old Port and the Castel.Vieux Nice: From the Place Massena, enjoy the fountain, then walk around in
- Vieux Nice, go To the Promenade des Anglais and then head up to the Chateau (amazing view on the port and Nice)
- Monaco: Many wonderful places, enjoy the top of the luxury on the French Riviera :).
- Saint-Paul-de-Vence: go deep in the French history with this old town, small street where you feel the mood and the 20 century. A nice place to shop gifts and souvenirs.
There is many amazing places where you could enjoy your time on the French Riviera, I would be glad to show you nice places depending of what you love.
Most important thing !
It’s all about enjoying and having fun time with the bride-to-be 🙂
In a causal maner, with family for the Bridal Shower / Wedding Shower. It’s up to you to bring happiness instead of “boreness”.
Just make thing interessting for everyone (eg cooking lessons, weekend on the french riviera, trip on a boat).
Bachelorette Party / Slumber Party is more about having fun in wilder way. Please make sure this will stay for ages as a great souvenir for the bride-to-be.
Partying on the French Riviera, enjoying a weekend in the South Alpes (with alcohol of course 😛 )
Of course don’t forget to get pictures from those great moments.
I would be glad to follow you and create those souvenirs: contact me
If you are looking for a photographer while you are “torturing” her, please don’t contact me ;).
Find Ideas, pictures and solutions for you slumber Party, Bachelorette Party and Bridal Shower:
Slumber Party, Bachelorette Party or Bridal Shower pictures on photographies on Pinteres:
Feedback from bride-to-be and brides:
Feel free to contact me, Photographer contact form for your Bridal Shower – Bachelorette Party on the French Riviera